Meetings & Classes
General membership meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at the club facility, 5930 McIntyre St.
The annual meeting and elections is on the first Tuesday of July.
Prospective members must be present at a monthly meeting in order to be voted into membership.
- Prospective members are required to attend a safety/orientation class before being voted into membership
- Classes are 3 1/2 hours in length and include Range Safety Officer instruction and shooting
- PLEASE BRING A PEN, EYE & EAR PROTECTION, A GUN AND A BOX OF AMMO
- Once you complete the class and are voted into membership, you will receive an access card
- Safety and Orientation classes are held each month - usually on Saturday afternoon starting at 1:00 PM.
- Click here to find the next class on the calendar.
Firearms Maintenance Class
- ARPC sponsors classes in firearms maintenance from time to time
- Learn when to use a nylon, brass, stainless brush
- What solvents to use when/where
- Correct lube and application
- Ceramic coatings, etc.
- BRING YOUR UNLOADED FIREARM FOR TIPS ON MAINTENANCE
- Check back for the latest class